Soy Melts & Diffusers
- Always ensure your diffuser is on a stable surface and out of reach of little ones and pets.
- Store your melts out of direct sunlight in a cool cupboard or draw.
- Make sure your using an unscented tea light candle in the base of the diffuser.
- When ready to change scents, allow your melt to completely cool and solidify, then pop in the fridge for 5 minutes. Remove from the fridge and then gently push the wax off the diffuser. Allow the diffuser to return to room temperature before burning a new scent.
- We do not recommend putting your diffuser in the dishwasher, wipe your diffuser with a damp cloth to remove any dust particles.
- Soy wax is water soluble, clean up spills on clothing by popping in the washing machine. If spilt on carpets of rugs, allow the wax to set, lay an old towel over the spill and gently heat with an iron until the towel has absorbed the spill, pop the towel in the washing machine.
- To get optimum scent from your soy candle, on the first burn, leave the candle lit until the wax has melted all the way to the edge of the jar or tin. This will release maximum scent and give an even burn each time.
- Never let your candle burn for more than 3 hours at a time.
- Never leave your candle unattended or in the reach of little ones or pets. Alway make sure your candle is housed on a stable surface.
- Before each burn trim the wick down to 1/2cm.
- Keep your candle our of direct sunlight. Sunlight will not effect the heavenly scent of your candle, although it may cause the wax to yellow.
- Keep your candle jar looking heavenly by wiping away any soot build up on the jar with a paper towel.